Aug 27, 2009

Transformers 2: The Fallen Tradegy...



WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS

To start out with, I'm sorry if anybody loves Transformers. Because I pretty much hate this movie. So many people were simply impressed by the graphics. Which, I must admit, Micheal Bay did an impressive job! But other than that, it's terrible...The "plot" has various flaws, it's not realistic, so many pointless sexual references, etc.
I could go on and on why the plot doesn't make sense to me. First of all, is how half the movie they are trying to bring Optimus Prime back to "life." How come Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) can't use his shard of the cube to bring him back? And yet the Deceptacons steal a shard from the military base and use that to bring back Megatron. Instead, Sam and his girlfriend Mikaela (Megan Fox) along with others, travel around the world to find a key. That they hope will revive OP, their last hope of saving mankind. Maybe I missed something that could explain this...?
Now to point out its lack of reality. With so many people running around, how come nobody was crushed to death? These huge metal robots are fighting each other constantly, destroying trees, buildings, cars, and so on. And everybody else is running underneath them. Now I didn't watch this movie expecting a blood-bath, but honestly? Somebody should've died. Has anybody seen the original King Kong? Many people were crushed to death when he was WALKING around. The only injury throughout the movie (besides Sam temporarily dying), is the burn on Sam's hand. The reason for this, is because Shia got into a car accident and injured his hand. They had to cover it up, only because it was a real-life injury.
Normally, I don't mind sexual references. I've seen movies that thrive on this, such as Superbad, The Hangover, BASEketball, and many more. But this is an action film. If it happened occasionally, I couldn't care less. But for some reason, I felt the amount displayed in this movie was unnecessary.
These are just a few examples why I strongly dislike Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. I have more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment